[Glaslyn] Midsummer Help!

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Wed Jun 12 10:46:24 PDT 2002

Hello everyone,
I am pleased to be able to say that a few good folks have volunteered to
help with kitchen cleanup at Lindenwood's Midsummer event this
Saturday.  I need a few more good folks to join them.
It is our hope and expectation that you will enjoy your meal at
Midsummer's, and the dedicated people who will cook for you will need
and deserve a break from their duties by the end of the dinner hour.
Please consider serving Lindenwood in this manner, and contact me
privately now to volunteer, so we don't have to go begging at the event.

Thank you all,

Catrin
Steppes