[Glaslyn] Meeting Reminder and Bid Reminder

teebyrd at earthlink.net teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 17 16:10:30 PDT 2002

Just a note, we are off for the Kingdom of Calontir for our wedding.
May the Canton con't to grow as well as the reports I have seen.
I look forward to meeting the newfaces upon our return home. :-)
Everyone have a great game meeting and enjoy a wonderful July 4th!

In service,
Tee

PS
Lady Lavina, you never said HOW Hard Italian Renn Dress were to make. (grins)