[Glaslyn] Diana Paxson in town June 29-30

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Jun 24 12:32:01 PDT 2002

I learned from a friend of mine that Diana Paxson (Diana Listmistress)
will be in town the weekend of June 29 for a friend's wedding.  She is
looking for a place to have a get together and talk on Sunday.  Would
anyone be able to host such a gathering?  Please reply directly to
Jennifer at Ferrrr at msn.com if so.  Jennifer is not on any lists, so you
must reply directly to her.

For those that don't recognize the name, Diana is a noted writer of
science-fiction, fantasy, and historical fiction.  She is also one of the
founders of the SCA.  I expect she will have fascinating tales to tell.
I will unfortunately be out of town that weekend, and unable to come.

Suzanna, herbalist