[Glaslyn] A&S

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 24 20:00:18 PDT 2002

And to all our new people - please come look through what we have and see if
anything fits you so that you can go to events before you get your own garb
made.  We'll quite possibly also be whipping together some tunics for the
garb box, so if you're working on your own please feel free to bring it to
work on as well.

Capricia, keeper of the loaner stuff