[Glaslyn] Steppes Heraldic commentary

Bryan Hanson maceogan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:33:59 PDT 2002

I hope this missive finds everyone hale and hearty.  This is a reminder
that I am hosting a Heraldic Commentary/Consultation Friday June 21 at
my home in Carrollton.

I would like to invite all heralds, as well as anyone else who is
interested in how these things work, to join me.

The evening will begin at 7:30 P.M. Address is 1712 Random Rd Carrollton
(75006 for those of you who prefer to use Map quest, etc).   Phone is
972.245.5692; directions are listed at the end of this missive.

Thank you,
Mairghread inghean Brhidein (AKA: Margarite McBridin)
Oakenwald

Directions:

Take your best route I35.  (From Irving, Arlington, etc go South on 35,
from Lewisville, Denton, etc, go North)

Take the Whitlock/Sandy Lake exit and go East (right if going North,
left if going South).

Turn South (right) on Broadway =96 it=92s the first right turn.

Go through the light and turn East (left) onto Donald.

The house is on the corner of Random and Donald facing Donald.

There is no parking directly in front of the house, but you can park in
front of the house, across the street.