[Glaslyn] Help

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 28 08:27:59 PST 2002

When is still a mystery.  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: glaslyn-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:glaslyn-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of teebyrd at earthlink.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 9:15 PM
To: glaslyn at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Glaslyn] Help

Greetings,

On 28 Mar 2002 at 6:03, Scot and Michelle Henry wrote:

> When?  What skills are actually involved?
> We have no tools but are often willing to help out.

We are removing an old porch, cutting down tree, moving fence posts, laying
in
stakes for the move and replanting flower beds with new tree. So if you can
carry,
laugh, dig a hole, run for cover when the tree is cut and just want to hang
out.
Please come.:-) We will have food and drink for everyone.We have the tools
just
need the peoplepower. :-)

Joan