[Glaslyn] Awards Ceremony tonight

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon May 6 03:10:31 PDT 2002

To All Good Gentles and Nobles

Just a note to remind anyone who is planning to attend the Westwood
Awards Ceremony tonight.  This is the event to award anything and
everything in each of the 7th, 8th, and 9th grades.  It starts at 7:00
and I'm sure will be over by 9:00 or 9:30.  Garb is optional, but I will
be dressed.  This is perhaps our last and best opportunity to recruit
some of the catapult teams for Warlord, as parents will be there to ask
questions.  Please join us if you can.

In Service,
Lady Francesca