[Glaslyn] Heraldry (Awards)

Carolle M Cox hpockets at gte.net
Wed May 29 07:22:14 PDT 2002

Greetings to Glaslyn!

For those who were unable to join us at Steppes War Lord, a report of awards
granted:

Alastar Marcellius - AOA.  Now he's LORD Alastar!!
Anne of Elfsea (Dragonslayer) - AOA.  LADY Anne!!
Lord Lothair Wildhaer - Sable Crane of Ansteorra
Aethelwulf the Hungry - a second Rising Star of Ansteorra.

Vivat Lord Alastar!

Vivat Lady Anne!

Vivat Lord Lothair!

Vivat Aethelwulf !
who by the way has Royal permission to carry a turkey leg no matter what
errand he is doing, so he'll grow up big and strong like our King, Aaron.

Ld. Miguel O'Porto is Warlord.
Ulrich of Carolingia is Steppes Archer (in his first event!!!)
I missed Sunday evening Court so cannot report on Light fighting nor A&S.
Sorry.

Ld. David ben Leon
Herald to Glaslyn
Herald to Arkham