[Glaslyn] memo from populace meeting

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 19:36:56 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
To All Glaslyners,
The quest for the Flame has been changed up bit, the new quest is combining
the following topics for a time period of your choice: chainmaille,
illumination, leadership, mercenaries, siege weapons, needle work, church,
one-on-one fighting, horses used in war if any, battle tactics and strategies,
and the priviledges and responsibilities of the classes and nobles..
We are having a bake sale and silent auction at Steppes 12th Knight. We need
volunteers for booth watch and baking cookies.  Baked goods are to be made and
packaged individually for individual sale.    These should not be made earlier
than a week before the event and should be delivered to the business meeting
on Thurs Jan 2, 2003.  Donations for the silent auction will be accepted at
this time. More more info contact Cyrilla Marcellius at home 940.612.4209 or
cell 940.736.5733.  My email is currently down.  Thank you.
In Service,
Cyrilla ferch Ross Marcellius
Love is the answer to every question.

The new MSN 8:[1] smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*