[Glaslyn] Populace Meeting

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 19 15:43:22 PST 2002

As mentioned, I will not be there.  Please let me know what I miss.
Anything dealing with finances, I'll be happy to deal with through e-mail,
phone, or at the next business meeting.

PS - There are people not yet on the list that will probably show up if they
get a phone call.  Christian, for one, was planning on being there.  She'll
need to know about the change, but I don't have her number.  I think she
gave it to you for the Domesday.  If not, let me know and I'll try to get an
e-mail to her in time.  ;-)

Capricia