[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Ansteorra-archery] Next Royal Huntsman Tourney

Lothar Wildehaer rampanthare at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 05:11:11 PDT 2002

We have a number of archers in the Canton that I would
like to see out there.  Even if you don't think you
are "good" enough. (You know who you are) I have
competed and it's a blast just meeting the other
archers.  Besides it's close.

Using Lothar e-mail without his permission.
Roana
Rabble rousing archer. :)