[Glaslyn] FW: Missing 50 years (was:Re: [SCA-Dance] Repost: country dance evolution)

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Sun Oct 27 08:38:39 PST 2002

Xene here, decloaking.....

No, this is not the Signy from Houston-area.  I want to say (but without the
old TI's to back me up - they are buried in boxes somewhere) that this is
Duchess Signy from Caid.

Interesting bit of history.  When I started - way back in 1978 - I remember
documents saying pre-1650, as well.  I became inactive for awhile, and when
I came back, it was absolutely pre-1600.  Being from Bryn Gwlad, a nest for
rapier fighters, it was believed to be a way to prevent the legalization of
Rapier Fighting.....