[Glaslyn] Meetings & Such

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:55:33 PDT 2002

Hey fellow Glaslyners!!!

I've noticed recently that our meetings and fighter practices are not as
well attended as they have been in the past.

Please come out TONIGHT and let's show-up for fighter practice and hone-in
your skills.  I will be there in garb and will be bringing projects to work
on and to cheer on our fighters.

I'd like to talk with you all to see if there is something we can do to make
our meetings more fun and in turn better attended.  Inquiring minds want to
know.  ;-D

Let's have fun and get together.....tonight, 7:30 p.m. at North Lakes Park.

See ya there,
Ceinwen