[Glaslyn] OT - News Flash! ! !

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Tue Sep 10 10:22:07 PDT 2002

Please forgive this posting if you already know, but I have just
discovered that Tandy Leather is back, in brick and mortar.   Seems the
Leather Factory bought the Tandy name and everything and has begun
opening stores.  I'd quote prices, but I don't know what's good and what
isn't.  Please forward to other lists as you feel appropriate.

The "Grand Re-Opening Sale" ends 9/14/02 at the three new locations:

Dallas
10220 E Northwest Hwy  (SE corner of NW Hwy and Ferndale, one mile east
of Flagpole Hill)
214-342-2282
800-449-0785

Fort Worth
8117 Camp Bowie West (Old Hwy 80 location)
817-244-3432
866-322-8965

Austin:
5318 Cameron Road