[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 05:28:28 PDT 2002

>I really enjoyed the event!  I was just wondering, what happened at court?
>I had to leave early to
>rest and check on Lady Joan, so I missed out on that.
>
>In Service,
>Oswald
-----------------------

The following awards were given during court.
I personally would like to congratulate you all tell you well done!!
In service,
Ceinwen~

---

Lady Mellissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (aka: Capricia) - Sable Comet
(Glaslyn)
Lord Sebastian Mugerza - Sable Comet (Glaslyn) & Sable Thistle (Cooking)
Lord Herries of Glaslyn - Sable Comet (Glaslyn)
Lord David de la Roke - Sable Comet (Glaslyn)

Glaslyn's new Defenders....
Sir Romanius Scipio Vesperianus - Chivalric
Don Brendan McEwan - Rapier
Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir - Artisan

Glaslyn's new Keepers of the Flame
Lord Armand Dragonetti - Chivalric