[Glaslyn] Next Business meeting - Financial information required

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 23 15:56:46 PDT 2002

Greetings Everyone and Officers in particular,
As discussed, we will be starting to write out our group's financial policy
at the October business meeting.  Please try to attend.
I was also informed at our audit on Saturday that we need to create a yearly
budget.  The budget must include how much each officer spends to maintain
their office.  Yes, I realize that right now we all cover our own office's
expenses (postage, copying, etc.) but we need to outline this in the budget
in case someone took over an office and needed to be reimbursed for their
costs.  So, please look over any receipts you might happen to have or
mentally tally what you think you spend in a year for your office.  I will
need this information from every officer so if for some reason you cannot
attend the meeting, please find some way to get the information to the
meeting or to me prior to the meeting.
Also, if I happened to miss anyone that has anything that belongs to the
Canton, please let me know about it so I can include it in our inventory.

In service,
Lady Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (Capricia)