[Glaslyn] Treasurer's comments

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Tue Apr 1 04:43:52 PST 2003

Greetings all,
Congratulations on a financially successful event.  We had almost 140 people in attendance - very few of which were discounted.  ;-)
The bake sale made $44.00.
More details on the event report at business meeting.

Thanks to all of those who showed up to work at gate, especially those who ended up working extra long shifts:  Cyril and Sebastian.

Thanks also to Aradon who graciously offered to ensure that our left over oranges would be presented to Elfsea as a gift for Springfaire further ensuring good relations between the two baronies.

IF YOU HAVE ANY RECEIPTS that need reimbursing, please be sure to bring them to the business meeting as the event report must be turned in within 30 days.  I made sure all our deposits went in yesterday, so our March balance will look really impressive.  ;-)

Also remember, bids for Artisan are due at this meeting.

I'll see everyone there (and maybe be able to talk as well).  ;-)

In service,
Melissent  (Capricia)