[Glaslyn] Elfsea Springfaire

Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Apr 3 21:40:38 PST 2003

You know,  I'm not the Baron, I'm not the Captain of the Guard... I'm just
Lord Fathead.   I'd be willing to bet that we are taking the Big Blue and
the Blue and White to site.  (I loaded them on the trailer)  I'd be willing
to bet that there will be bunches of space under there.  At least if there's
space, know that all of our friends from across the Kingdom are welcome to
share.

I am interested though... Did the Steppes Pavillion get picked up from
Caelin's?   Cause if it's an issue of getting it to site or picked up or
whatever I'd be happy to get it from Caelin's or the Steppes shed.  I also
happen to have a nice Green and Gold round Pavillion I'd be happy to bring
for their Excellencies Steppes and whomever they'd like to sit under. :)
It's a 16' round.  Well, most of you know what it looks like.  Let me know.
I'll be on site late Friday night and daytripping Saturday.  We can set it
up Saturday morning and break it before Evening court. :)  (Liquid sunshine
is in the forecast for Sunday so I'd like to take it down Saturday Night)

Anyway,  y'all come and have some fun.

YiS,
    Wilim