[Glaslyn] Dates and such

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sat Apr 5 14:30:20 PST 2003

Just to clarify.

The financial committee met and chose a bid.  (Easy as only one each was
submitted for the event and the "feast".) Congratulations to Lord Lothar,
Lady Gerita, and Lord Sebastian.
The bids will be presented to the populace at the next meeting.

In service,
Melissent the Capricious
Treasurer of Glaslyn