[Glaslyn] Candidate discussion on the list

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Thu Aug 28 20:48:35 PDT 2003

Guys lets look at who you're replying to when you hit the reply button.
If you want to send letters of support to one of the candidates I would
suggest you send it to them privately not on the public list. As we have
discussed in the meetings it is inappropriate to discuss the candidates
qualifications on this public list.
Please,

Send your comments to:
crown at ansteorra.org
or you can snail mail to their address in the Blackstar.

Put Steppes Baronial Commentary in the subject line.

I'm sure they get a lot of email and it might help to keep your email
from getting lost in the crowd.

Fritz