[Glaslyn] Artisan of the Flame

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Mon Aug 25 19:34:32 PDT 2003

My thanks for your gracious words, Lady Gerita. The event was very, very
much fun!

I must point out, that mine was not the only hand, nor was it the best
hand, in those little red pouches! My fellow Ennis Merthian, m'Lady Galen,
did a few of those little critters ~ and she is responsible for every
dotted "i". :-)

Thank you again!

HL Esther of Ennis Merth