[Glaslyn] Rapier practice

A.M. Pintye amp at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 26 07:01:35 PDT 2003

Unfortuneately, most of the interested rapier fighters have Monday night
classes this semester and can't make it to the official practice. We are
trying to get together and start and UNofficial practice.
I've been trying to coordinate schedules, so if you would email me with
when you could make it, I'll try and see if we can get some people
together. We'd  love to have you - we're trying hard to have active
rapier fighting here. It's just being a schedule problem right now, not
an interest one!

Melissa

P.S. Aurelia and Tiberius - that means I need class schedules from you
guys.. :)