[Glaslyn] Award Recommendation

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Tue Aug 26 07:59:17 PDT 2003

I would like to recommend Sabina (Cassie McHenry) for a Sable Comet.  She
has been very willing to serve at every Glaslyn event without being asked.
She also helped with set up, tear down, gate and assisting teachers at Known
World Dance Symposium IV without any of her family members in attendance.
At our most recent event, Sabina volunteered to teach a dance class without
any prompting (and little assistance) from her teacher.  She also watched
four children for most of the day unaided as well as helped serve lunch.  I
know this servant attitude extends well beyond Glaslyn's borders and
sometimes beyond the borders of Ansteorra as well.

Please consider recommending her for this award along with my lord and I.

In service,
Lady Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (Capricia)

PS - Lothat and Roana, if you could let us know which events Sabina will in
attendance at it would be appreciated.