[Glaslyn] Rapier practice

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Tue Aug 26 08:10:45 PDT 2003

Walter Robin!
So glad you've finally decided to make that move and join us!  We need to
get together sometime.

Will you be interested in dance while you are here?  We plan to meet on the
2nd, 4th, and any 5th Thursdays.  We have been cancelled most of the summer
due to schedules, but may be starting back up this week if there is
interest.

And for you rapier fighters, you definitely don't want to miss the
opportunity to play with Walter Robin.  He's a lot of fun to watch,
especially with his off-hand violin!  ;-)

Capricia