[Glaslyn] Rapier practice

A.M. Pintye amp at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 26 15:15:25 PDT 2003

any particular time in the evening? and friday afternoons might still be
a possibility ...

I work most of the day M-R and have night classes M,W,R :( you wouldn't
happen to be a marshal would you? then at least the rest of you could
get together and hit each other

we'll get something worked out. hopefully tuesdays will be good for most
people.