[Glaslyn] December Populace this FRIDAY

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 10 14:11:20 PST 2003

A gentle reminder to all that Populace is at our home this FRIDAY evening, 7:30 or whenever you get there.  Refer to the Steppesletter or the website for a map and our phone number if you get lost.  Your well-mannered children are most welcome.  Potluck supper, BYOB, and tacky white elephant.  One item per person.
For goodness' sake, forget about price range!  The cheaper, the better!  If you got stuck -ahem-lucky with an hideous-ahem-inimitable item last year, bring it back and try to pawn it off-ahem-share the wealth with someone else this year.  The point is, be creative!  Nothing G-rated is off limits!

After seeing the weather forecast for rain Friday night, we have amended the "in garb" request.  Please come in whatever makes you most comfortable.  We will be in mundanes, I think.  We will take a "wait and see" approach to carolling in the neighborhood.

Loking forward to seeing everyone Friday night...

Fritz and Catrin