[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] Toys For Tots Tournament

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 09:55:40 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colète d'Évreux" <Colete at stickjock.com>
To: "Ansteorra" <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>; "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc."
<steppes at ansteorra.org>; <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 8:48 AM
Subject: [Steppes] Toys For Tots Tournament

> Unto the Good Gentles of Ansteorra,
>
>     It is my pleasure to announce the Toys for Tots tournament, hosted by
the Barony of Steppes on Sunday, December 14th. The tournament will be held
at the regular fighter practice, at Mary Head Carter Park. (Location, times,
and directions listed below.) To enter the lyst, please bring one unwrapped,
new toy for donation. Of course, you are most welcome to bring more than
one, if you wish. Prizes of largesse will be awarded to the tourament
winner.