[Glaslyn] Gate Class and financial business @ Populace building

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Wed Feb 5 20:16:41 PST 2003

Greetings all,
At business meeting tonight, it was determined that the next populace
meeting (on February 19th) will basically be a business meeting in order to
officially start the procedure of writing up a financial policy and budget
for Glaslyn.
ALL OFFICERS will need to come with proposed expenditures for their office
for a year, including necessary supplies, cost of all copying and postage
for reports.
ALL MEMBERS of the Canton are needed to discuss our "financial
constitution".  We need to set down the rules and guidelines that our
finances will operate under. I hope to get examples from other groups to
help with the wording and such, but please see my previous e-mail to begin
your thinking.
This will definitely take more than one meeting to finalize, but discussion
and ideas need to begin.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN WORKING AT A GATE (particularly at our events) in the
coming year:  Lady Gerita and I will be teaching how to run a gate and
complete the NEW forms.  This will only take about 30 minutes, please plan
to attend.  Handouts will be available.

In service,
Lady Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (Capricia)