[Glaslyn] Busineess

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Thu Feb 20 16:40:39 PST 2003

Quick answer:  we pulled together budgets and began an official financial
policy.  More to come on that later.
Gerita and I also taught a gate class - I can get the handout to you at some
point.

March populace will be a Chain Mail class (contact Alastair on what to bring
if you want to start a project) and A&S bids close at business next month.

Artisan of the Flame bids are open as well.

Hope that helps a little and hope you're all doing fine today.
Michelle/Capricia