[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Business Meeting

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Tue Jan 7 10:26:29 PST 2003

Greetings Unto The Good Gentles Of The Canton;

Our Very Best Wishes for A Great New Year1

First a loud VIVAT for our "new" senschal. Well deserved.
She will have my complete support to help build and grow the
Canton in the coming months.

Second, as I now have I think solved the mundane problem of an
income I shall be able to be available and about as the Herald in
town. Please excuse the past few months of mundane challenges.

Third, while we have move, the email and phone number stay the
same. We are now closer to Denton by 3 miles! Perhaps we may even
make into town some day. <grin>

In Service to Dream,
Lord David ben Leon
Glaslyn Canton Herald