[Glaslyn] ot: Beading Designer position

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 08:46:58 PST 2003

I personally know that the economy is bad right now. If I had the skills for
this job I would be applying myself. I don't know the company or the amount
paid. This was on my Monster.com list.
It can be hard to find a creative job. I know we have a lot of artisans in
the area, so I thought this might help someone.

Good luck to anyone who applies,
Ly Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)

Jan 11, Beading Designer, US-TX-Southlake, TX
Our jewelry company, a division of a well-established, award winning
women’s accessory company, has an opportunity for a bead designer.

Experience in beading design is a must; experience in artistically rendered
design of other pieces is preferable. Knowledge of semi precious stone and
various cuts is important. The ideal candidate
should have some experience in organizing projects, specifically involving
beads and stones. Sourcing experience is a plus.

This position would involve working in a small studio/office warehouse
setting located in Southlake, TX. Responsibilities other than beading design
include ordering and sourcing beads, helping to organize a
system for inventorying our beading department and reproducing samples for
shows.

This is a full time position with great benefits.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK
FULLTIME IN AN OFFICE-LIKE SETTING.

Qualified applicants please email you resume to malindamckinney at hotmail.com