[Glaslyn] FW: Have you sent it?

mysticfalcon at onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Mon Jan 13 15:19:34 PST 2003

    Have you sent in your pre-registration for Gulf War?  That is right, this is your weekly reminder.  The days are coming to a close before you can no longer pre-register (jan.31,2003). So have you pre-registered? If not, print off a registration form at www.gulfwars.org  then send me an email including your:
SCA and Mundane Name
Day of Arrival
Tent Size
Group Camping with

     If you have pre-registered and have not emialed me with the above info, please do.  Also if you have any questions feel free to contact me.  I am here to serve you.  Have a great day!!!

Central Region Land Corrdinator,
Lady Honour du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol