[Glaslyn] Border Wars III - Volunteers Needed!

sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Tue Jan 14 10:29:48 PST 2003

Kom heil og sael!!!

Border Wars III is almost upon us, being only three weeks away!

At this time, we are asking for volunteers for the following areas, to
help make this event the success that it has been in the past two years.

Set-Up: We will be out on site Friday morning and will need people to
help move tables, rope off the fields of combat, set up pavilions...

Tear-down: Similarly, we need people to help pick up the site after all
the fun is over.

Gate: Opens at 4:00pm Friday and closes on Saturday at 3:00 pm. Please
email sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org with your mundane name, sca name, and
times you would like to volunteer for. Please specify in full hour
incriments starting on the hour. (IE: 4pm - 5pm, not 4:15p to 5:15p)

Security: We need one individual to coordinate security, and several
volunteers to take shifts. Please email lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your
interest.

Water-Bearers: We need one individual to coordinate water-bearing, and
several volunteers to attend to our valiant fighters. Please email
lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your interest.

Heralds: We need one individual to coordinate heraldry. This includes
arranging for camp heralds and consulting with Their Excellencies
Steppes and HRM Miguel on their needs and desires for court heraldry.
Please email lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your interest.

Marshals: We are in need of several marshals to help assist Lord
Agilwulf the Loud on the field and also in devising and running
scenarios for our heroic warriors. Please email walterw01 at earthlink.ne
and lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com with your interest.

But most of all, we need YOU to come to Border Wars III on January 31 -
February 2 to HAVE FUN! Volunteering can be a great way to meet people
and enjoy the day for those who do not indulge in the martial arts.

Volunteer sign-up sheets will be available at Steppes Populace and
Lindenwood Populace.

Scribed by Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir on behalf of Lord AElfhelm se reade.