[Glaslyn] Volunteers for Border Wars III

sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Mon Jan 20 10:43:41 PST 2003

Kom heil og sael!

The time draws nigh for the Canton of Lindenwood's Border Wars III! We
are finishing up final preparations, but there is one thing we yet need!

You!

We need gate workers, water bearers, heralds, security personnel, and
marshals to assist the head marshal. We are a small Canton, and every
volunteer we get will be greatly appreciated and thanked nigh unto
embarassement.

Gate Workers: Contact Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir at
sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org or 214-488-0938. All shifts are OPEN! Gate
opens at 4pm Friday and goes constantly to Saturday afternoon. There
will be a tent and (electric) heat! And a fire pit... and foot warmers.
We intend to keep you warm! We especially need volunteers from 11am
Saturday to 2pm Saturday!

Water Bearers: Contact Lady Marjory Macrae at marjorymacrae at hotmail.com.
   The waterbearers will have their own pavillion and the gratitude of
all our valiant warriors!

Heralds: Contact Lady Margarite McBridin at bmhanson at airmail.net or
972-245-5692. Please, lend us your voice!

Security: Contact Lord AElfhelm se reade at lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com. We
need YOU to bring those theiving cattle rustlers before the authorities!
There is only one way in and out of the site, and that is at Gate.

Marshals: Contact Lord Agilwulf the Loud at walterw01 at earthlink.net or
at 214-351-3907. Help us keep the battles safe and running smoothly!

Sign up sheets will also be available at Steppes Populace this week!

On behalf of the Border Wars III Event Staff,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir