[Glaslyn] Populace Meeting & Gulf War Gate Hinges

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:04:01 PST 2003

Hey all!

Just a reminder that populace meeting is tomorrow (1/15) at the Denton
Visual Arts Center at 7:30 p.m.  If you need directions, feel free to call
Airaklee or Ceinwen at 940-243-9912.

ALSO.....
We started work on the Gulf War gate hinges last night.  A thank you to
Melissa, Louis, Lothar, Alistar and Wolf for the work they accomplished last
night.  And a thanks to Cyril for the cookies!  The work is slow, so we'll
need more work nights.  We've decided to meet again at Airaklee & Ceinwen's
Thursday (1/16) starting at 6:00 p.m. We'll let you know when the next work
night will be.

Look forward to see you all soon!!