[Glaslyn] Announcement

David Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 18:37:32 PDT 2003

Oh, yes, please take the job, and maybe the files, please throw me in
the briar patch of retirement so that I lead a "normal" SCA
existence..Uhmmm.wait what is normal in our Society?

My Lady, please also accept my warmest congratulations. For the Canton
as well, my congradulations, for you'll are in store for a wonderful two
years with a Herald that is already very well trained, is sound of
voice, and understands the funny few rules. So, I will take great
pleasure in investing her with the regalia of the office, why she may
even look like real herald - my everything is up to date in Glaslyn,
goin'a 'bout fer' as they can go..opps wrong century..

In Service The Dream,

David ben Leon