[Glaslyn] (no subject)

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Thu Jul 17 07:28:34 PDT 2003

respected Lady Cyrilla

*blessings* upon you....Fall will indeed be here, soon...with cooler temperatures.

 This is the time to stay withdrawn into the gardens of the inner courts or my home in the upper pastures of the mountains....

Esther and I will journey to the Collegium of the Crossroads at Artisan of the Flame where we will with joy once again share your excellent company!

Forsoothly yours,

Galen