[Glaslyn] Announcement

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Wed Jul 9 22:46:09 PDT 2003

Hi, everyone!  Been out of the loop for over a week -- adjusting to this
neat new weather! :-P

Thank you for the news, Cyril. :-) And thank all of you for your
encouragement and support. :-)

FYI, my long-ago registered name is Francesca Lucia d'Alberto dei Lorenzi,
hence the Ladyship Francesca reference. I am changing my name to Esther, so
please, especially since we already have so many conspicious Francescas,
just call me Esther. :-) (And yes, I prefer Ladyship to "Honorable Lady" on
the grounds that it's easier to _say_! :-D)

Thanks again!

Esther