[Glaslyn] Announcement

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Jul 10 07:00:04 PDT 2003

Hi, everyone!  Been out of the loop for over a week -- adjusting to this
neat new weather! :-P
                Hope you get adjusted soon!  The 'best' is yet to come
(from a life-long Ansteorran).

Thank you for the news, Cyril. :-) And thank all of you for your
encouragement and support. :-)
                Congratulations!

FYI, my long-ago registered name is Francesca Lucia d'Alberto dei
Lorenzi, hence the Ladyship Francesca reference. I am changing my name to
Esther, so please, especially since we already have so many conspicuous
Francescas, just call me Esther. :-) (And yes, I prefer Ladyship to
"Honorable Lady" on the grounds that it's easier to _say_! :-D)
                *What?*  Change your name?  What fun is that?  With at
least three of us in the locale, we could really have some fun confusing
people!  Right Francesca?

Francesca