[Glaslyn] Tiberius

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jun 4 07:42:33 PDT 2003

Good Sir,
I found the reference you heard about.  I quote from it here for your information.
Ld. David ben Leon has no file on your device.  Please provide him with a copy of your original device submission so that he can assist you in this matter.

"Pendar: [badge] He just moved there from the Outlands.  His device got registered through the Outlands in September 02.  If you come across him, tell him that i said "hi" and that i found a conflict for his badge: Friedrich Eric Helmut von Rheinhausen (11/94 via the Middle): Erminois, on a pale sable a double-bitted axe argent.  There is only 1 CD for changes to the tertiary.  I consulted with him regarding a badge at al-Barran Midwinter last year.  All he really wants is the white rose, which is an item that he hands out to people.  Tell him that he could put the rose overall pretty much anything long and skinny as a fieldless badge.

Canute: [badge]
Conflict: Evan y Helfarch ap Llewellyn - March of 1983 (via An Tir) Erminois, on a pale gules in chief two bird blunts in saltire surmounted by an arrow inverted Or, a base counterchanged. CD tertiary, technical CD base.

The College chose to return your device due to the conflicts.  This (as you probably know) means that you'll need to consult a Herald about how to alter it to avoid the conflicts.

Gerita del Mare
humble research assistant