[Glaslyn] Picnic tourney

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 15:16:41 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings to Glaslyn,

I have spoken to the person in charge of North Lakes Park.  There was a
concern about Juneteenth (sp?) being celebrated on June 14th the same day we
were going to hold our picnic tourney, and I am happy to announce that there
should be no difficulties with this.  The park supervisor is expecting a
normal saturdays traffic, and there have been no reservations made for any of
the pavillions.  So the tourney will be carried out as planned.

The gathering will begin at noon, probably located at the big pavillion in the
back, however, in case of location change, please look for the Glaslyn device.
It will run until everyone is exhausted, or 10pm, whichever comes first.  For
what to bring, contact me.  And if you already know what to bring let me know
that as well.

See you soon,

Lady Cyrilla
Love is the answer to every question.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [1] Get 2 months FREE*.