[Glaslyn] Picnic tourney

David L Cox coxdl at gte.net
Mon Jun 9 17:45:16 PDT 2003

Regretfully, Gerita and I will be at King College down south in Ansteorra
that day. She will be teaching for most of day as Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon,
along with the Kingdom Chirurgeon on various topics. We will miss seeing all
of you, but I will catch up with you'll at Populace the next week, as she is
leaving for the Lilies War up north on Monday. I will be town that week, so
if you need me please call. You may reach Gerita on her cell phone during
this period. Have a lot of fun, consume mass quantities, and enjoy the fresh
air.

In Service,
dlc