[Glaslyn] Tiberius

Tiberius tiberiusseverus at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:14:48 PDT 2003

I am hopeful that he will be at the park on saturday though I can not
provide him a copy as that I dont have one they (at coronation) said they
would send me one but this was never done.... I paid the extra fee and they
were going to make the extra copies and send them on...
I know what t I think I want we just need to get it on the forms...
I can't remember the precise wording but with a herald I think it will be
easy to flesh out...