[Glaslyn] Galslyn Dance Practice Reminder

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Wed Jun 11 14:39:24 PDT 2003

Greetings good gentles,
As the Known World Dane and Music Symposium went so fabulously, and many
local Ansteorrans were in attendance, I wanted to make everyone aware of the
following dance opportunity:

This is the official reminder that Glaslyn's dance class will be held this
Thursday at the GDAC from 7ish to 9ish. This will be a non-garb practice.
Please feel free to bring a friend. Contact me if you need directions.
Our dance practice is quite informal and focuses on the concept of dance as
a fun and social activity vs. dance as a (bardic) performance.

In service,
Capricia