[Glaslyn] business meeting

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:59:33 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

To Glaslyn,

March is upon us.  We have business meeting tommorrow night and it is the last
one until our event.  We have a lot to discuss and our event is promising to
be wonderful.  Really, it sent me an email and wrote it is going to be
wonderful.  It will officially begin at 7:30pm, if the train is on time.  But
I will try to be there at 7:00pm.  If you have anything that needs to be
discussed write me about as soon as possible so that I will try to make sure
we can fit everything in.

Cyril
Love is the answer to every question.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8[1] and get 2 months FREE*