[Glaslyn] business meeting

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:29:45 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Glaslyn,

We covered a lot at business meeting.  For those of you who were not able to
attend, here is a recap.

The official Glaslyn Financial Policy is being corrected and will be signed
soon and then we will be caught up.

The event is in order and we are on schedule for everything that needs to be
done.

We are going to send Elfsea an offer of help for Springfaire from the Canton.

For lighting at the event, everyone is encouraged to bring as much light (no
electricity) and water as they can.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know and post it to the
list.

I will also be sending out a list for the populace chainmaille class very soon,
so that we can all prepare for it.

Thank you everyone for all your hard work,

Lady Cyrilla ferch Ross Marcellius (Cyril)

Love is the answer to every question.

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online