[Glaslyn] Gulf War pity party

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:42:11 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings Glaslyn,

I know this is short notice.  Due to the large interest from the populace, we
are having a "Gulf War" pity party Saturday, March 15th, 12 noon til 7 pm.

There will be a pot luck feast.

Fighting, dancing, maybe some live music, A&S, and everything else that is
wonderful about our organization.

Please bring something and be prepared to celebrate the fact that we didn't
have to make that long drive.  This site is dry.  There are grills we can cook
on, but if you bring something to grill, please bring some charcoal as well.

I will also be inviting some people interested in joining our Canton, so let's
show them good, old-fashioned, Glaslyn fun.
If you have any questions, contact me.

Glaslyn Rocks,

Lady Cyrilla ferch Ross Marcellius (Cyril)
Love is the answer to every question.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. [1] Get 2 months FREE*.