[Glaslyn] (no subject)

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:10:08 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Glaslyn,

This is a multiple memo.  First of all, Roana's count was right from what I
have found out, plan on about 20 people.  Maybe a few more.  Picnic fixings
are apprpriate ex: chips, sodas, tea, etc.

Second, I have called the North Lakes Park Civic Center about getting the
bathrooms unlocked.  After about 6 phone calls and a lot of transfers I
finally found out that on Saturday they were scheduled to be opened for the
rest of the spring and summer anyway.  So we are definitly going to have
flushing toilets near the site we will be for the pity party.

Thank you,

Lady Cyrilla ferch Ross Marcellius

Love is the answer to every question.

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: [1] 2 months FREE*