[Glaslyn] Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame - Call For Heralds

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 15:07:15 PST 2003

Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame
March 28-30, 2003
LBJ National Grasslands
Alvord, Texas

     Can you hear, and see, the strong heroes defend our Canton?
     You can with the Canton of Glaslyn. We seek willing, and vocal voice
field heralds for the events scheduled. Beginning, or expert, all are most
welcome -  for we seek willing vocal cords that wish to be of service to the
Honor of  The Dream.
     Come HERALD our Hero's Tournament and see how many good gentles of this
Kindgom smile at your strong, clear voice heralding their Heros onto the
List Field that wonderful spring day. Even the banners will be waving
colorfully in the beeze to add to the unfolding drama.
     The populace of Glaslyn wishes to invite all voice heralds to attend
their Defender of the Flame event to take place on March 28-30 at the LBJ
National Grasslands in Alvord, Texas.
      As the Canton Herald,  I am most honored to seek the services of the
fine voice field heralds amoung us, who reside in this great Kingdom, to
join us that day. I am looking for the "Voice of the Flame", to herald the
mighty on to the field(s) of honor before the assembled Populace.
      Remember that this will be a Royal Progress Event, and that even the
Crown will notice your skill. Perhaps even a Knight or Master on the field
will ask for your great voice - to place fear in the hearts of their
opponents that day!  Perhaps even the Golden Staff Herald will notice your
fine, strong, clear, artful voice - Perhaps. Such is the nature of our
Dream. Such are Heralds.
      Please advise, then, by email what field events you would like to
herald, so that the herald schedule can completed, and posted.
      Again, on behalf of the  Canton, Thank-you for being willing to
assist, help, and spend the day with us making The Dream real to our
Populace. I Remain,

In Service To The Dream,
Lord David ben Leon
Glaslyn Herald  [coxdl at gte.net]