[Glaslyn] Populace 3.19.03

Miss Marie Modanogrrrl at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 20:01:33 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings, everyone....

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Lord Alastar and Lady Cyril for the
chainmaille class at Populace last night. For a long time I have been wanting
to learn to make my own maille, and this afforded me that opportunity. I can't
tell you how tickled I was when I finally figured out the mathematical pattern
that Lord Alastar and Lady Cyril were talking about, especially since I am
probably the most mathematically challenged person I know! HLady Ceinwen, can
we expect an illumination class in the future?

Again, my thanks for the class.....

Christian

--- Miss Marie
--- Modanogrrrl at earthlink.net[1]